Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hawaii Bucket List

I thought I created a bucket list before, but I can't seem to find it. Anyway, I'll put the whole thing together--ones I've completed and ones I've still yet to do.

  • Surf (check)
  • Stand Up Paddle Board (check)
  • Snorkel (often)
  • Kayak (love it)
  • Swim with the Dolphins (check!)
  • Jump off a Waterfall (Maunawili Falls-check!)
  • Jump off the Rock at Waimea Bay (check)
  • Skydiving (check!!)
  • Parasailing (check)
  • Jetskiing (check)
  • Hike (need to do it more often)
  • Island Hop (Maui in less than two weeks, Molokini and Lanai next year)
  • Sail (check and going to go more on my friend's boat when she's back)
  • Polo in Paradise (check)
  • Horseback Riding on the Beach (check and wanna go again!)
  • Whale watch (check, plus dolphins and monk seals and turtles...)
  • Byodo In Temple
  • ATV Tour
  • Kaena Point
  • Iolani Palace
  • Bishop Museum
  • Waikiki Aquarium
  • UH Game
  • Botanical Gardens
  • Kayak out to Chinaman's Hat
  • Pontoon Boat out to the Sandbar at Kaneohe
  • Sunset Movie on the Beach
So that's what I came up with so far. It's all attainable too, so I just have to make sure I go out and grab the bull by the horns!

No comments:

Post a Comment