This morning at 0300 I got a text message. It kept going off, so I got up to make sure it wasn't a work-related text. (Given all the drama lately...it seemed likely.) Instead it was from Matt, saying that he was flying out TODAY instead of Sunday! So I tried to go back to sleep, but my mind was just going over a bunch of things. Like, I need to clean, I need a working toilet, I need to do some grocery shopping! I almost just got up to start cleaning, but it felt better to rest, even if I couldn't sleep.
I basically took the day to get stuff done. I was at work (other than PT) for an hour! I've got most of the apartment picked up/organized, but it's almost time for the real cleaning to begin. Ay. I also have to make it to Wendy's for dinner, then pick Matt up from the airport!
No comments:
Post a Comment