In the past couple of months I've become obsessed with Goodwill. Collecting things in general, shall we say?
I had Friday off from work (for no apparent reason), so I took advantage of the day and went thrifting. Not just one but TWO Goodwills! I scored 16 items for the low price of $32 at these two stores. Here's some pictures of the loot below...
That corkboard is going to be painted and turned into a jewelry board and the candalabra and leaf dish will each get a generous coat of silver spray paint to match my decor and taste.
Here's a picture of two of my favorite items. I love that carafe and the blue pitcher is the perfect shade! Love it!
These urchins aren't from Goodwill (although the stand is). Got them at Soha Living--which is where I'd shop for all my household items if I were a trophy wife...
Just a shot of my favorite gift to myself lately--fresh cut flowers! I'm about due for some new ones, actually. Hmm...
Also, I am working on my collecting of shells, sea glass, driftwood, and coral. Working on some ideas for projects...
Oh my gosh... I ask myself the same question! Tom thinks I am turning into one... we have been watching that show so he is convinced of it! I have my Thrifting 2nd edition coming soon to our blog! :) Miss you cousin!
ReplyDelete