Remember when the remake of that song came out? I can't remember everyone who was in it, but I do remember Missy Elliot and Lil' Kim. Probably around '99 or so. Good times. ANYWAY, the point of this post is not the turn of the 2K Millenium music remakes. It is that the ladies of the Navs (well some of us) got together for a fun Friday evening. Because the guys decided they would have a party and exclude us. Yes, I agree it's lame. Sixth grade, anyone?
Moving along, Melissa was kind enough to host us at her house. We decided to make pizzas from scratch. Her husband Tim is apparently the bread-machine of the house, and he made the dough for us. So really we just rolled it out, topped it and baked it. Still, it was a process.
We made a few delicious varieties. Amie, as it turns out, has a little experience with pizza dough. As shown in the photo below:
No comments:
Post a Comment