Short random post here, when I should be studying for my operational contracting exam. Oh well. Anyhow, it's no secret that I have been super busy lately. And I haven't slept well or enough since May. Add stress, and you've got the perfect recipe for a cold. On Tuesday my throat was scratchy and my glands were swollen. Not good right before my big vacation.
My dad was starting to get sick last time I was home, and my aunt recommended eating a spoonful of honey and cinnamon. So I decided to give it a shot. And. It. Worked. I don't like to take medicine, so I'm thrilled a natural remedy worked.
Just a few more days until my trip to state #49!
Spring Break Vacation: Kyoto, Osaka, Hiroshima
9 years ago
Hope you are able to kick your cold! Sorry I've been kind of MIA - it sounds like we've both been busy. If I don't see you before you leave for Alaska, we will definitely get something on the calendar when you get back so I can hear all about your trip!
ReplyDelete