Sunday, November 1, 2009

November?

Is it really already November? Seriously? I was out shopping, and there were several stores completely stocked with Christmas stuff. The day before Halloween. How crazy is that?

I have to confess that I'm excited to get decorations for my place though. :) I am going to go out and buy a cute little Christmas tree a few days after Veteran's Day. I usually don't start Christmas stuff until after Thanksgiving, but I'm going to let myself start a little early this year.

This weekend was pretty good. I spent most of it working on my living room make-over. I painted a few things, added a few touches, and am now waiting for the last final things, which I ordered. So in about two weeks, I'll put some pictures up!

1 comment:

  1. Haha not crazy at all. It sounds perfectly sane compared to here. On October 2, I was shopping in London and the major department stores were already decorated for Christmas. Restaurants started putting out ads about bookings for dinners and parties mid-September. Insane!!! The UK needs a major mid-autumn holiday like Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete