Friday, October 30, 2009

Help!

I need votes on which pillow covers to buy. PLEASE give me feedback. This is part of my living room makeover.

























































































































These are all from etsy.com and range from $10 to $20. Please let me know what you think! I want to order them by the end of the weekend!





2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    My immediate reaction was that I liked the first covers... but I think you might get more "time" out of the last two since they aren't quite as loud. You might also get sick of a cover with a bold print. Just a suggestion... (coming from someone who likes to change things up every once and a while!).

    I'm going to have to check esty, too. I never thought to look for pillow covers there! Let me know which ones you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey. I did end up going with the first ones. They only cost $20 for two (aka $10 each), so I feel I can justify the purchase. If I get sick of them, I can get some more neutral ones. I considered what you said about more neutral ones, but the most neutral ones were being sold out or only had one (not in a set of two). So that kind of made my decision for me.

    Yes, check out etsy! I love the variety they have. Marie's Cosy Cushions is the store I got mine from--and they had tons of cute ones!

    ReplyDelete