Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Relief

I would normally already be in bed by now, but I just got home from Bible study and I needed to take care of something! You see, back in March I filed my taxes. Then I found out that the Social Security Administration made a typo, listing my birthdate a YEAR later than it was. However I then went to another island to train for a few weeks, and the nutroll of work didn't stop until about two weeks ago. So I hadn't dealt with it. I had, fortunately, filed for an extension, which would be up in...two days. Last week I freaked out, realizing I didn't have proof of my birthdate, so I rush ordered a copy of my birth certificate. I paid out the wazoo for it, and I had a moment of panic when I decided to look up the company AFTER I gave them all of my info. I misspelled it, and then I read that the company was a SCAM! Then I realized I misspelled it, looked it up correctly and found out the Better Business Bureau had given them a rating of A+. Phew! I got it two days later, but couldn't straighten the business out until this morning. So this morning I headed to the Social Security office and got it squared away (wish I didn't have to be the one to fix THEIR mistake though). So when I came home, I re-filed my taxes, all in time for October 15. THANK GOODNESS!

Also a relief--Bible study was AMAZING tonight. We had such a great showing, people were excited and super involved, and I'm just feeling really blessed. I'm excited to see what God has in store for us.

Okay, I need to go shower since I worked out before study and get to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment