I finally got to go kayaking again. After months of wanting to go and not finding any willing/available partners, I had the opportunity. There were supposed to be three of us, but the third bailed. Probably a good thing because kayaks only sit two. So me and my buddy headed down to Lanikai.
There are a bunch of easily accessible small islands. We stopped on one that had a small beach and wandered around for a while. Then we decided to try the next closest island. We got about halfway around the island and realized that there was nowhere to land. So we decided to head back, right after we almost got knocked over by a pretty big wave.
Afterwards, we splashed in the water a little bit. I almost got stung by a very tiny jellyfish (luckily I noticed it in time). Then we had lunch at a great place called Buzz's, and now I'm chillaxin' at home. Overall good day. The plan for tomorrow is church and hiking. Very excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment