Thursday, December 17, 2009

Almost Christmas

I am so proud of myself. I mailed my Christmas packages. On time. (Actually, today was the very last day for priority mail, so I feel especially successful.) I'm terrible at mailing things. I'm working on it...

Today was our Company change of command. So now we have a new commander. He's a nice guy, but I'm going to miss CPT Henry terribly. He acts like a dad to us lieutenants. (Seriously, he was giving me a little talk on being friends with guys the other day. About how we think differently and even though I think we're just friends, the guys might think they have a chance with me. Haha.)

Tomorrow I'm meeting Noelle to hike Koko Head Crater (yay!!) and then prepping for the small promotion party we're having at Christel's. Thank goodness General Terry decided to make Friday a training holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment