Thursday, December 3, 2009

Blah

I have been so out of it this week. I am having such a hard time focusing on anything! My apartment is in total disarray. I am so looking forward to this weekend.

Tomorrow a plumber is coming to fix my kitchen sink, which has been leaking and backed up. That's part of the reason my apartment is a mess. Sadly, only a part.

On Saturday, I get to meet a Pearl Harbor survivor who is 96! He's coming to speak to the Hawaii Navigators, and me and a few of the other leaders get some face time with him Saturday morning. So excited.

Random thought--I was looking at some pictures from the spring and summer, when I was really tan. After NTC, I have not spent much time outside at all. That needs to change soon. I'm far to pale for living in Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment