Technically I was supposed to stay in the "duty area," but in my mind the vicinity (20 os so minutes) IS the duty area. So I came home in between my checks and even made it over to the Mahler's for the last hour of 2009. I rang in the new year in my ACUs, but I was with friends enjoying fireworks. (That's how Hawaiians celebrate. It's insane.)
Also, Noelle and I finally have our trip to Kauai planned! Is it the 15th yet?! Haha. I can't wait! We're going Friday to Monday and staying at a hotel right on the beach. On the plate is hiking, kayaing, mountain tubing, sailing, snorkeling, and whale/dolphin watching, hooray! We made reservations for everything, so I'm quite excited! A good way to start a new year, which is going to be bereft of fun once I get to the land of sand...
No comments:
Post a Comment