Saturday, January 9, 2010

Blonde

So I have been really out of it this whole week. I am officially dubbing it the "blondest week of my life." I won't go into detail. Haha.

I was really tired yesterday because I spent Thursday night hanging out with Wendy and didn't go to bed until 11. (That's late for me, boys and girls, since I'm usually in bed by 9:30!) Fortunately yesterday was an Aloha Friday, so I was home by 1230. I ate lunch, then promptly fell asleep for about 5 hours! Yikes! When I woke up, I was hot, groggy, thirsty, and had a headache. (I no longer enjoy naps because that's how I always feel when I wake up!) But I pulled it together, got up, cleaned up a bit, started Jane Eyre (for the first time in years), and hit the hay by 10. Yes, on a Friday night!

Naturally, my internal alarm clock had me up before 8. But I have spent all morning just lounging around my place. I've got to get it together and do some chores. This weekend I have a lot to do in preparation for my Kauai weekend and FTX immediately following.

Also, I need to figure out an appetizer to bring to spades night at the Camerons...

No comments:

Post a Comment