So while I was waiting for the plumber to show, I'd been checking out my favorite design blogs: design*sponge, Young House Love, and A Beach Cottage. (Thank you Jackie for the first two of the three!) I love the styles of the latter two especially. Although I'm more partial to dark furniture than whitewashed, like they both tend to go for. But the same ideas are there. If you want a good way to spend your free time, check those out. Don't worry, I won't judge you if you start drooling. :)
In other not fun home news...the other night I came home and went down to my bedroom. I reach over to turn the knob on my floor lamp, and it fell over! The pole broke off of the base somehow. I can't figure it out...but it's destroyed. So I need to go and find a new lamp. Boo.
I guess I should go to work now, even though I'd really prefer to stay home...
so glad we can enable, I mean encourage one another's design blog habits :o)
ReplyDelete