I arrived in Virginia Friday morning, incredibly tired because I hadn't slept a wink since 0630 HST the day before. I spent the day with my family, at Kelly's baseball game, and hanging with my best friend. I stayed up late in attempts to adjust to the time difference.
Saturday was my big party. A bunch of friends from high school and UVA came by to say hi. Unfortunately I didn't get pictures with all of them, but I got some good ones nonetheless. We ate, talked, and played Wii.
Today I spent with my family. We went to this arcade and played laser tag. It was awesome--me and my Dad dominated. Then we had dinner in Old Town and played Wii some more.
It's a great start to my vacation, and I'll try to keep y'all posted as I enjoy more time on the Mainland!
No comments:
Post a Comment