Thursday, April 15, 2010

Joy

They decided yesterday, finally, to let us go on leave. I'm RELIEVED. I've been so frustrated and stressed. My brain is just FRIED. Going home is exactly what I need now.

Speaking of other things I needed--a break from Schofield. We all, us 25th TC kiddos, needed to get away for a minute. So the top two came up with the idea of some off-site PT at Waimea Bay. We ran up and down the beach, did a killer circuit (with sprints in the sand in between each exercise), played combat frisbee, and got in the water a little. It was great and EXACTLY the morale boost we all needed pre-leave. Below are some of my favorite pics from the morning.



My friends and family--you who read this blog included!--have been so great lately. Thanks to everyone who sent a kind word, prayed, and let me vent--whether through phone, email, or another internet source! Y'all are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment