Sunday, June 27, 2010

No pics but still

Sorry I've been lame. Kinda just happened. Haha. Anyway, one rather big update. As of tomorrow I will be back in my old battalion. They just came back from deployment, and my old battalion commander fought for me to come back to them. There was some drama involved, which I won't go into. Bottom line is I'm changing jobs...again.

This weekend was pretty quiet overall. Redeployment ceremony, lunch with Stephiney, hanging out with Paula, night in (watched My Sister's Keeper...sobbed), church and POLO. Polo is such a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon out here. We had a decent sized group out there. We tailgated (awesome), and we tossed the football around afterward. We even made friends with a little girl who insisted on monopolizing my attention. Oh good times.

Sometime this week I'll post an update on the job change. Joy of joys.

No comments:

Post a Comment