Monday, January 3, 2011

2011

It's hard to believe, but my Christmas vacation is already over. It's 2011, and I'm back home in Hawaii.

I had such a wonderful time at home. It was a good balance of relaxing, spending time with my family, and connecting with friends from high school and UVA. It's always bittersweet to leave what I know and love, but it's also refreshing to come back to Hawaii. And that's exactly how I feel now. Refreshed.

Last year was really tough in a lot of regards for me. It was an emotional roller coaster, and I spent much of my time wishing so much had been different. I stopped appreciating the many blessings I have.

This year is going to be different. I'm going to do more, reflect more on my blessings. I'm going to enjoy every moment possible.

So my resolutions for this year are as follows:

1) Complete the first ever North Shore Marathon on 1 May. (I already registered.)
2) Live my life to the fullest.
3) Appreciate my blessings every single day.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment