Sunday, August 2, 2009

This weekend was fun but not restful at all.  I need to work on that a little...

I went to the beach yesterday with two guys from Bible study, then met with Wendy and the kids, plus her friend Carla (and her kids).  Instead of the usual two kids, it was SIX.  After doing a couple of things around the apartment, I headed to Kapolei to talk to Wendy and Jim about the ministry.  We've got some good stuff planned, and I hope it really takes off.  It's both fun and scary to be at the forefront of a new ministry.

Today was a typical Sunday for the most part.  Prayer and church in the morning, followed by chores at home.  I got a call from my friend Paula, so I met up with her and some friends briefly for shave ice.  Yum!  I also made a delicious dinner: broiled steak, baked sweet potato fries, and steamed green beans.  I need to cook more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment