I've done the WebMD thing and can't figure it out. Not that I should try, but alas I'm going to go to the doc next week to (hopefully) find out what the deal is. I'm PRAYING that it's just tendonitis or some other inflammation and not a stress fracture or plantar fascitis. I still have time to recover from this and keep back up and running for the marathon. I hope.
Anyway, I'm so glad it's already Thursday. Gotta love short weeks. Saturday is the much anticipated hair cut day! (My salon has been closed for all of February so far, so I've been dying for it to re-open and get my hair did. Thank goodness this weekend is a go.) And I'm going to go ahead and get a pedicure since a handful of doctors are going to have to check out my gnarly feet. At least I have a good excuse to get a pedicure!
No comments:
Post a Comment