Wednesday, May 27, 2009

27 May

Days like today just make me laugh in retrospect.  I totally thought that I was going to be done with work early.  Not so much.

I have a West Point cadet shadowing me for a few weeks.  But the bottom line is I have a ton of crap to do on a daily basis.  Today we went for a little ride in some of my trucks, then I had to run around all of creation to get stuff done.  MPs for police reports, brigade for some clearance stuff, writing counseling statements (again) on more Soldiers, chewing Soldiers out... THEN I had to go talk to my commander about some of the Soldier situations.  After all that was done my CO wanted to talk about how my entire training schedule is probably going to change.  Then we got to talking about dating, how I attract creepers (fact), etc.  It was so funny.  He kept telling me to be selective about who I date.  Thanks dad.

Tomorrow I have to go to an ethics forum.  For nine hours.  The cadet has to come too.  The irony?  The people teaching are from West Point.  So he's probably heard it all before.  Good times.

1 comment:

  1. Selective about who you date? You? You might have to work on that Molz, I know you date anyone who shows interest.

    ReplyDelete