Saturday, May 30, 2009

Early Saturday

I woke up at 0600 this morning.  Not that I wanted to, but my body just woke up at that time.  I laid around in bed for about another hour when I got a call from my friend Dusty to go down to Pupukea to do devos on the beach.  After a quick shower, I headed over there.  It's absolutely gorgeous there.  Brett and Dusty were out on these rocks, which was cool, albeit a bit treacherous to reach.  Haha.  But definitely worth it.

After devos, a long talk with Dusty, and seeing the guys' apartment, I stopped by Ted's Bakery to pick up a chocolate haupia pie.  Mmm...

I spent some time talking to my family on Skype (including Nan, my 80-something grandmother, on her new laptop!), I headed down to Makakilo to hang out with my friend Wendy.  She not only has her two adorable kids (Adella, 6 months, and James, 2 years), but she was also taking care of friends' kids who are the same ages.  I got there around 1, helped her feed and put down the babies, and then we talked and enjoyed the pie from Ted's.  After all the kids woke up, we played with them.  When Ryan and Carrie came to pick up their kids, we headed to a local Vietnamese restaurant for dinner.  It's so good!

I stopped at Target and got a few things, to include a yoga dvd and the Perfect Pushup.  I tried them both tonight.  Good stuff!

Tomorrow: church and beach with Wendy and the kids! 

No comments:

Post a Comment