I spent today sleeping in, catching up with friends on gchat and my family on Skype, and relaxing on the beach. I'm working on building up the best tan of my life for when I go home in a little over a month.
Today I need to finish cleaning up my apartment. Thank goodness my floors are all tile. Sand is everywhere.
This week my Company is getting a West Point cadet for CTLT. CTLT is a program they offer to cadets (West Point and ROTC) that gives them an opportunity to shadow a Platoon Leader and then take over their responsibilities. My brother did it when he was a USMA cadet, and he had a great experience. (I was actually supposed to go to Korea to do it, but I had the Summer of Weddings. Good trade!) Anyway, the point is we get a cadet who may or may not turn out to be a tool. And I'll most likely be the one responsible for this kid. Could be fun. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment